Our Managed Wi-Fi Service provides 24x7x365 remote monitoring for customers’ wireless infrastructure. The Service includes proactive configuration, monitoring, performance and capacity management and access to JT’s support capability, technical skills and vendor relationships. It is delivered in the Customer premises using Cisco Meraki Cloud and Meraki Access Points.
The wireless access points (APs) come equipped with the ability to detect user presence based on probe requests beaconing from WiFi devices (e.g., smartphones, laptops, and tablets). By exporting this data to the Meraki cloud for in-depth analysis, you get real-time analytics on the presence of WiFi devices with intuitive and customizable graphs, facilitating useful insight into trends such as foot traffic by time of day, new vs. repeat visitors, and visitor dwell time. This is beneficial for delivering service to internal and external customers.
Why JT’s Managed Services:
- Class-leading enterprise features and security
- BYOD-ready, Out of the Box
- Built-in guest access with Facebook login
- Rapid deployment management and scalability
- Simple integration into your existing structure
- Flexibility creating tailored solutions specific to your business
- 24/7*365 monitored support with sustained protection and attack mitigation
- Improve customer relations with live response management
- Full managerial monitoring allowing you to analyse activity and identify tends
- Identify emerging markets with dynamic customer needs analysis
Improving customer engagement through analytics and interactivity
The decision to choose JT’s Managed Wi-Fi was an easy one and JT made the installation process painless and straightforward. We are now in the process of rolling the solution out to our other five offices. Peter Burtwell, Head of IT Read more
JT enabled us to increase our sales and improve our customer service by integrating product recommendations into our tablet devices providing a much improved service, which is ultimately our key aim. John Bovill, IT & eCommerce Director Read more