Inbound and Outbound Voice
SIP trunks offer a more flexible and lower cost alternative to ISDN for connecting your PBX or Contact Centre to the PSTN. The connection can be via broadband, ethernet or private circuit. Compared to ISDN our SIP trunking service is less costly per channel and more flexible in how and where geographic telephone numbers can be used. It’s also quicker to install and provision and, as standard, it delivers extremely robust business continuity. The service can support connections ranging from two channels for small PBX-equipped businesses to an unlimited number of channels for large enterprises and contact centres.
Take control of your Inbound Numbers
Inbound provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools to empower your business and drive customer service. Inbound is packed with features to help you manage incoming calls, providing greater business efficiency, resilience, flexibility and better customer service. From simple call routing through to comprehensive call centre services. Inbound is everything your business needs. Inbound puts you in control so you’re not reliant on a network operator to make changes on your behalf. You can do that yourself, enabling you to securely make changes and get instant access to reports that meet your business timescales, not those of the network provider.
With JT’s Inbound and Outbound voice services you are assured of:
- Full managerial monitoring allowing you to analyse activity and identify trends
- Increased control with online access to call routing, monitoring and management tools
- Efficient and cost-effective solution
- Live queue statistics to monitor customer service
- Instantly build and modify call plans according to your business operating hours
- Increased business efficiency with streamlined solutions specific to your business
- Flexibility creating tailored and scalable solutions specific to your business
- Simple integration into your existing structure
- 24/7*365 monitored support with sustained protection and attack mitigation