The Managed UC offer from JT combines our Managed Service expertise, and Network and Telecommunications capabilities with Avaya’s Aura UC technology to deliver a comprehensive UC and Collaboration solution. The Avaya Aura® Platform is Avaya’s core communications platform delivering company-wide, people-centric collaboration and supporting full unified communications and contact centre solutions for midsize to large enterprises. Using a SIP architecture, it simplifies complex communications networks, reduces infrastructure costs, and quickly delivers voice, video, messaging, presence, and Web applications to users in every location. With years of experience delivering solutions of all sizes, from local businesses to worldwide systems of 10’s of thousands of users for multi-national businesses you can rely on JT for a seamless installation process that delivers an efficient, easy to use service for your users.
Unified Communications as a managed service lets users focus on business as usual — Speed up your projects with hassle free communication tools, and increase collaboration and group cohesion throughout your business; make savings on business travel with Video Conferencing capabilities, and much more! JT offers varied support levels up to our comprehensive dedicated support, with remote monitoring and proactive management by our highly trained Service Management Team. We design and implement a service based on your needs with a range of capabilities available to businesses of all sizes.
Why Managed UC?
- Specialists with over 120 years of experience delivering innovative solutions
- 24/7*365 monitored support
- Simple integration into your existing structure
- Tailored solutions to meet your business performance and design needs
- Unified communications capability can easily be added as needed
- Simplicity with a simple commercial framework
- Efficient and cost effective solution through the use of SIP trunking to replace expensive ISDN lines
- Fully managed service with onsite maintenance support
- Remote moves, additions and changes
- European SIP availability
“We were very attracted to the truly unique and industry-leading solutions that JT offers and it was evident that their approach to tailor solutions to meet our business needs
would enable us to achieve our objective of consolidating our systems and improving
connectivity for our staff.” Francesco Tinto, Global CIO of Kraft Heinz. Read more