Teams PSTN and PBX Enablement
Teams Voice and PBX Enablement
Where you have deployed Teams to provide Unified Comms and Collaboration capabilities in your organisation you can increase productivity by adding PSTN connectivity. This allows your users to use the same application for internal and external calls. At JT we have worked with our customers to create a solution that allows you to quickly and easily add SIP trunks to your Teams environment.
If you wish to retain an estate that mixes Teams and PBX calling we can provide that as well. Our solution delivers a uniform numbering plan, preserves on-net calling between existing 3rd party PBXes and Teams, and provides a single point of contact for quality and management issues.
Our solution includes:
- Adding PSTN functionality to a Teams tenant without the need to sign up to a Microsoft calling plan
- Cloud based deployments mean the solutions can be setup and configured remotely without any on-site engineering
- If you already had SIP capability for your offices then this can leverages that existing SIP PSTN capabilities ensuring site PSTN numbers and user PSTN numbers are retained
- Allows you to eliminate unneeded PBX systems and replace them with a location independent solution
- Allows you to transition at a pace you find comfortable. This avoids “big-bang” changes to a multi-site/country environment
- Benefit from inclusive minutes for local, national and mobile calls