What is Amazon Lex?
Amazon Lex is a service for building conversational interfaces into any application using voice and text. Lex provides the advanced deep machine learning functionalities needed for successful automatic speech recognition. This allows it to convert speech to text, and provides it with natural language understanding (NLU) to recognize the intent of the text.
Using Lex we can build applications with highly engaging user experiences and conversational interactions. Lex is based on the same technologies that power Amazon Alexa allowing us to quickly build conversational bots that can handle your voice and text customer interactions.
Why JT’s Customer Engagement solution?
- End to end support – we can provide the consultancy to build your Amazon Connect call flows, and the WAN services that will deliver cloud applications to your offices and shops
- Opex based charging so you only pay for what you use
- Rapid time-to-market with no long lead-time infrastructure requirements
- Single integrated platform that extends across multiple devices or systems
- Optimising agent performance with task blending
- Global delivery and support
- First class service powered by the globally recognised business
- 24/7*365 fully managed and monitored service support